Friday, June 17, 2011

5x7 Office Frame



Sorry I've not posted for a few days. Been busy helping my sis-in-law move. I'm sore all over from packing and moving boxes, and its not finished yet. Me and hubby are both going over Saturday to help more. Then to make matters worse I fell off my bike last evening. The gear that holds the chain made good contact to my calf so I have lovely gear marks on my leg. OUCH!!!!!

Okay on to the project I made this afternoon. I started with a clear 5x7 plastic easel photo frame. Cut designer paper to fix the frame then came the fun part. I added butterfly post it notes and used the Big Shot to cut the butterfly from cork. I wanted to be able to use push pins in the butterfly so I cut two of them and glued them together because one layer wasn't thick enough. To finish off the butterfly I added two brads to the center of the body. Course I had to make a matching ink pen to clip on the holder. I also added the word stamp using Oval All stamp set with Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. I used pop dots to add the oval to the frame.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: